Huntzberry Brothers, Inc., located in Smithsburg, Maryland, has grown from a modest beginning in 1966 to what we are today - a complete site development company serving the Tri-State area. Harry Huntzberry started the business, performing residential work with a few pieces of construction equipment. The company continued to grow throughout the years into a full-service company, currently with 45 employees and performing work for residential subdivisions, capital improvement, commercial, and industrial projects. Huntzberry Brothers, Inc. is still family-owned and operated by Harry and his sons, Brad and Damon. Our reliability, attention to safety, and quality of work are paramount in our everyday commitment.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about us.
Our Office Staff
- Brad Huntzberry: President/CEO
- Damon Huntzberry: Vice President/COO
- Pam Huntzberry: Controller/Corporate Secretary-Treasurer
- Kayla Huntzberry: Payroll/HR Manager
- Harry Huntzberry: Board Member, retired
- C. Louise Huntzberry: Board Member, retired
- Deb Eakle: Office Manager
- Randy Hixon: Project Manager/Estimator
Huntzberry Brothers is Licensed in:
• West Virginia